Monday, May 20, 2013

I lied. You don't really think I would get a job at McDonalds, do you? However, since I can't afford my Internet connection anymore, you won't be hearing much from me for a while. It's too bad because I have so much beauty, hope, love and knowledge that I would like to share but unfortunately, I can't. My situation doesn't permit it. There is my science page that was left blank for a reason, if anyone noticed. I don't create a page for nothing...

This blog was a test of sorts. I know that I'm not using a blog the way it was intended, or am I? Well, the real jewels shall not be posted, I'm sorry. I feel as though honesty and good will took a nose dive and is all but gone. For those who read everything I posted, including "The Seduction of David Adams" may have a skewed opinion of me and the short story itself and what it really means. I get the sense, (I am quite intuitive) that many people have "drawn from the well" and never bothered to think it must also be filled. Like I said, "the short story" is part of a larger work that I will not publish on the web (perhaps never). You don't think I would let Lucifer have the only word, without allowing God to have his say? That would be extremely unfair. Then again, that kind of thing goes on daily all over the world. Let me just announce (as others also have) the arrival of the new age. You will find, that things will not be as they were, that certain "time-tested" rules will no longer apply, things hidden will now be revealed. I will not continue this list as I must leave certain things unsaid.

Contrary to what it may seem, I am an optimist. As a matter of fact, I always say jokingly that "all pessimists are dead". Well, think about it. Anyways, I gotta go now... I don"t know when I"ll be back. Oh, by the way, Edward Forrester is not my real name. See ya...

Ed

No comments: