Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodbye

Who am I? Just someone who's been out of a job for about 10 years now and I refuse to take welfare and be a ward of the state. Don't EVER ask why. :o

If no one likes truth, then you shall not get it. Here's something else about me, when I turn my back, I turn it for good and NEVER go back. Excuses not accepted.

So, this is probably my last post, sorry. I don't work for the NDP or the CBC, or ANYONE else, although one would think so. I'll leave it to the NDP to do what they're supposed to, it's their job, and cross my fingers. These money giants are like the terminator, "they will not stop". Good luck in stopping them next time. I'm done though, and I will not lift another finger. Dirty Tricks continue and some think that one would fall for a "dupe" trick. Those who know what I'm talking about, insult my intelligence. I say man's adminitration of justice is too slow. Woe. I leave the world in God's capable hands now ;)

So maybe, I'll get a job at McDonald's (maybe I can eat), have a nice cold beer on a patio and watch the place burn. Maybe toast some marshmallows. There will be nice weather for a while, so get out and enjoy. To everyone (readers and subscribers) I wish good-luck, peace, happiness and awareness and don't forget to check out the KONY 2012 video. or the new Justin Bieber video. I hear they're both good. :)

A digital salute to all the rest...

No comments: